Watch humble humans struggle as they have to talk about themselves for 8 minutes
We gathered some people and they have three rules.
- All talks are 10 minutes.
- They must take at least 8 minutes to introduce themselves.
- They must speak about a tech topic for the last 2 minutes.
There once was a talk from Prominent Tech Bro™ where he spent the first 8 minutes bragging about his accomplishments and massaging his ego.
And we kept thinking... we know so many people who actually deserve an 8-minute intro but never would because they're too humble. So we created a meetup and convinced some of them to join us on stage 😏
- Carolyn StranskyWeb Chick @ Blacklane
- Hernán MagriniEngineering Manager @ Klarna
- Karl HorkyFounder, Teacher @ getupleveled
- Laura Gonzalezchaos mistress @ guardian
- Libby BerrieComputer Gremlin
- Lu NelsonjQuery Sandwich Artist
- Manjula DubeCodes @ N26
- Raffaele Di FazioSoftware Engineer @GitHub
- Sara VieiraCode Monkey @ CodeSandbox
- Tierney Cyren DevRel @ Microsoft
Some of the people coming to watch us struggle.
There will be food and drinks. Join us in this meetup.